Work With Us
(Note: These are on-going vacancies and it will be closed once the position is filled)
• Designing, preparing and developing teaching materials.
• Delivering lectures and tutorials.
• Assessing students’ course work.
• Setting and marking examinations.
• Supporting students through an advisory role.
• Assist to establish collaborative links outside the Institute with industrial, commercial and public organisations.
• Applicants must be Malaysian citizen.
• Preferably with previous relevant experience in a similar capacity in other reputable organisation.
• Degree in relevant field of engineering.
• Masters’ Degree holders would be preferable and trainers in the Oil & Gas Industry are also encouraged to apply.
• Proven record of ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines.
• Able to work collaboratively, result oriented and a team player.
• Evidence of the ability to teach and to supervise academic work for students.
• Retired personnel from Oil & Gas Industry and those familiar with BTEC assessment are encouraged to apply
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the successful applicant commensurate with his/her qualifications and experience in accordance with the approved Human Resources Policy Manual.
How To Apply
Candidates are advised to submit their applications together with their recent passport sized photograph and attention to the email address below:
TAS Insititute of Oil & Gas,
Lot 05, Jalan 1 KKIP Timur, KKIP Commercial Zone 2,
88450 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org